Healthy Main Dish Recipes
Here you can find many different Healthy Main Dish Recipes
for every day. They are easy to prepare and meet your expectations.
1.Spaghetti Squash Casserole
Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
3 ounces of Italian salami, thinly sliced
½ teaspoon of dried Italian seasoning
4 tablespoons of butter
½ cup of organic tomatoes, diced
1 large spaghetti squash, halved and seeded
1 cup of onion, diced
A handful of Italian flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
4 large pastured eggs
2 cloves of garlic, minced
½ cup of Kalamata olives halved
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees and place spaghetti squash on
rimmed baking sheet cut side up. Spread 1 tablespoon of
butter on each half and sprinkle with black pepper and salt.
Bake for about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
2. As the spaghetti bakes, heat a skillet and add remaining
butter to it. Once melted, add onions, garlic, pepper, and salt
to taste. When the onion starts turning golden, add the salami
3. Sauté for about 10 minutes and add in the olives.
4. Once done, scrape off the flesh from the spaghetti squash
and mix it with the onion mixture. Create four wells in the
mixture and crack an egg onto each.
5. Place pan in the oven and bake the egg whites cook through.
Just before serving, sprinkle some fresh parsley.
Net carbs per serving: 13.25g
2. Healthy Main Meal Dishes Keto Chicken Florentine
Chicken forms part of any Healthy Main Dish Recipes list
This one is very easy to prepare and it’s a perfect recipe for a dinner
🍽 Servings: 1
1 Chicken leg quarter
1 Tbsp Butter , minced Shallots
1.5 cups Chicken Stock
2 Tbsp Heavy Cream
1 cup fresh Spinach
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1) Melt butter in a pan then sprinkle shallots.
2) Add chicken on top of the shallots. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Add enough stock to barely cover the chicken. Bring it to a simmer.
4) Cover and poach over low heat for 20-25 minutes.
5) Take chicken out of the pan and set aside.
6) Reduce pan juices to approximately a quarter of a cup.
7) Add spinach and heavy cream. Simmer over low heat until sauce is slightly thick.
8) Return chicken into the pan.
9) Serve hot.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 507 kcal
Protein – 53g (44%)
Fat – 30g (53%)
Carbohydrates – 4g (3%)